Q jet

DARROW 74

Hi guys

Well I have found a new project that I think I am starting to understand that would be Q jet carbs right now I am working on learning about 74 and early. what I need is any old Q jets I don,t care what there off of or what condition there in they are for traning of me. So if anyone has any old junk carbs that they want to get rid of please let me know I will be glad to pay shipping and when I get good enough the the favor will be returned.

ANY DONATIONS.

Hi guys

Well I have found a new project that I think I am starting to understand that would be Q jet carbs right now I am working on learning about 74 and early. what I need is any old Q jets I don,t care what there off of or what condition there in they are for traning of me. So if anyone has any old junk carbs that they want to get rid of please let me know I will be glad to pay shipping and when I get good enough the the favor will be returned.

ANY DONATIONS.

I'm cleaning out the shop. I used to have 3 or 4 Q-jets. I'll keep my eyes open. If I find any you can have them.:search:

I have found so much crap. I found a 4 speed Munice shifter--I don't know what's it too.:shocking:

Ok, then $500.00 each.:suspicious:

Hell, I have so much extra SB stuff I'm throwing it away. Found 3 boxs of Playboys starting in the 60s up thru the 90's. Not sure what do do with those.:amused:

SOme of those old Playboy mags are worth big $$. Be careful of what you throw away.