Well I am here full time now.

C3Vettes.net

After being a member since 2001, CF just suspended my account because I run a small Corvette repair, maintenance and restoration shop and don't pay to be on their site.... Who would want a guy that works on Corvettes on their forum? lol So now I am here full time and good bye to the CF. I was gettng tired of the way everyone flames each other so I a good thing to be gone. :clap:

Welcome to Vettmod...Your story seems to be the trend over there. What are they going to do next ? Maybe they will ask for a cut of every sale of parts or cars. Your right about the attitude over there they have a few new douche bags that make me sick every time I see a post from them.

Welcome again, Ray

Thanks guys. Glad to be here. I have tons of original service manuals from the '70's and lots of how to articles that I have collected over the years and am happy to share. Look forward to getting to know everyone.

After being a member since 2001, CF just suspended my account because I run a small Corvette repair, maintenance and restoration shop and don't pay to be on their site.... Who would want a guy that works on Corvettes on their forum? lol So now I am here full time and good bye to the CF. I was gettng tired of the way everyone flames each other so I a good thing to be gone. :clap:

Since '01. Unbelievable. Welcome. Theres a couple over there on the c1-2 that I hope don't find their way here.

Welcome!! Folks here are great and always willing to help. The technical expertise here is incredible and just keeps getting better!

Welcome, I recently started with this forum too, althought I had registered some time prior. I think the people here are pretty cool. There seems to be little if any flaming and a whole lot of help.