new member old vettes

fisheson

never knew this forum was here, where was i:banghead: at the NCRS site..yes THAT one, all the fun i missed damm:devil::crap:.....thanks

You'll find this is the home of many "Not Correctly Restored Stingrays!" We are the Dark-Side NCRS!
Welcome - and Happy New Year!
:mobeer: Jim

Last edited:
Welcome to the motley crew....

I too have an NCRS T shirt and Sweat Shirt.....Not Correctly Restored Stingray....

for pix of my car see site below....from wheels through roof, not ONE thing about my car is stock, not nuttin.....

:drink::nuts:

ncrs

i think the ownership of the newly discovered NCRS shirt or sticker should be mandatory for membership, what say yee pirates??:devil::stir-pot Hey how about getting guy with a stick beating the dead horse icon on this site?....thanks

i think the ownership of the newly discovered NCRS shirt or sticker should be mandatory for membership, what say yee pirates??:devil::stir-pot Hey how about getting guy with a stick beating the dead horse icon on this site?....thanks

Naaah, that's what NCRS/restorers do, We bring the horse back to life and give him a steroid injection, better stronger faster.......:lol:

Naaah, that's what NCRS/restorers do, We bring the horse back to life and give him a steroid injection, better stronger faster.......:lol:

Im learnin....

NCRS lol I liked that so much I was playing around at work.
Vette%20Mods_zpsdzth6twy.png