Just came over

For $3.00 a minute, I'll tell you who.:nuts:

I'll save my $3.00. :thumbs:WELCOME and good to see you here!

Hey Jeff! How are you?

FYI, I'm I'm going to paint the '69 '04-'06 Lemans Blue Metallic - I can't wait - it's gonna look great. I always liked your car and that's what sold me on that color.
Dude...everything is cool here. You won't regret the color choice on the lines of the early C3. Again...glad your here:D

I'm a little late but welcome to Vettemod. As for spies, according to some demented old circus monkey that dropped in for a day or 2 a coupla weeks back, this place is riddled with them :lol::lol:

How long are you going to be there? I expect the Vette is coming back with you. :D
You mean in this dump? Probably about another 5 years and yes, the BOSS is coming home with me...

Must be hard living away from home for so long. I feel a little displaced in AZ (waiting to move back to CO) but the market needs to improve before I can start thinking about those things. I'm probably looking at 3-5 yrs, but this desert isn't as hot as the one you are in, and home is a lot closer for me than for you. Hopefully your pullin' in the big bucks while you are there!!!

Oh and one other small thing I left out - I am still in my home country. Hang in there bud!!!

Welcome! :cool:

Personally, I like the 68-69 version of LeMans Blue better. Yeah, I know, opinions and assholes - everybody's got one.

Personally, I like the 68-69 version of LeMans Blue better. Yeah, I know, opinions and assholes - everybody's got one.

I considered it - but if you have seen pictures of JCLGoDale's '71, you might change your mind too! But hey, we're all entitled to an opinion - sure would suck if every Covette had the same color on it, eh?

Tom

I considered it - but if you have seen pictures of JCLGoDale's '71, you might change your mind too! But hey, we're all entitled to an opinion - sure would suck if every Covette had the same color on it, eh?

Tom

Well, I was thinking of purple with pink accents......:harhar::harhar::harhar::waxer:

Must be hard living away from home for so long. I feel a little displaced in AZ (waiting to move back to CO) but the market needs to improve before I can start thinking about those things. I'm probably looking at 3-5 yrs, but this desert isn't as hot as the one you are in, and home is a lot closer for me than for you. Hopefully your pullin' in the big bucks while you are there!!!

Oh and one other small thing I left out - I am still in my home country. Hang in there bud!!!
Yeah, it can be difficult living out here. It can drive you mad sometimes just trying to find simple things, from some types of food to even fairly simple/generic things for the Vette. Ha, the money's the only reason we're out here and Monster Lady earns far better than I do!

The social scene out here's damn good though as all the expats are in the same boat and everyone's pretty much equal financially, so there's no "them and us" or "have and have nots" thing going on.

Yeah, it can be difficult living out here. It can drive you mad sometimes just trying to find simple things, from some types of food to even fairly simple/generic things for the Vette. Ha, the money's the only reason we're out here and Monster Lady earns far better than I do!

The social scene out here's damn good though as all the expats are in the same boat and everyone's pretty much equal financially, so there's no "them and us" or "have and have nots" thing going on.

Thought I heard a comment about a aircraft, so I suppose you work on them, what does your wife do?? nurse??:huh: