Spyder Lights?

DJ Dep

refugee from the other place
I know there is an expert on one of the forums that knows all about spyder lights, dual alternators, and hydra boost for manual steering systems. See....I TOLD YOU he was an EXPERT. Is he here yet and will he enlighten us about these awesome mods? I heard he knows EVERYTHING about Corvettes.
smiley-yikes.gif

Dep

Look out ,, the B2B has a open hand now!! Yes I made it,, drop the Red just Cherry! I see Glenn made it Now we all can learn the truth!!!!! What are spyder LIGHTS????

Not sure we are even allowed to discuss Spyder Lights. May be a taboo topic. And talking about it sometimes magically draws in a person we DON'T want here :)

I know there is an expert on one of the forums that knows all about spyder lights, dual alternators, and hydra boost for manual steering systems. See....I TOLD YOU he was an EXPERT. Is he here yet and will he enlighten us about these awesome mods? I heard he knows EVERYTHING about Corvettes.
smiley-yikes.gif

Dep

HB is for brakes not steering...WTF is going on there??

didn't see the thread, obviously....

HB is for brakes not steering...WTF is going on there??

didn't see the thread, obviously....

Hey...I'M not the expert on hyrda boost....that crap is just dead weight for my purposes. I tore off my Power Brakes AND Power Steering to save weight. :D

Hey...I'M not the expert on hyrda boost....that crap is just dead weight for my purposes. I tore off my Power Brakes AND Power Steering to save weight. :D

Sez HE that acts like he 30 y/o got the power to do it by himself....

ME, I need assistance.....

:D:nuts:

I got air compressors and impact wrenches. Zip-zip and all that garbage is gone :D

Last edited:
You want me to send the so called expert a message and tell him to come over here so you can get it out of your system :nuts::)

Next you're gonna' tell us you went on a diet- to save weight of course

What is a spider light?

Hi guru!!!! :D

Spyder Lites were/are a ridiculously expensive, and probobably illegal, modification to the rear tail lights on a Vette. A certain post hog on the Corvette Forum installed them on his car and then started peddling them to other Vette owners. When we called him out on it, he complained to the mods and was one of the reasons I was banned at CF. :)

Last edited:
So it was a spider picture in the lense or something?

Not that I know of. Just lots of LEDs instead of a 1157 bulb. Trying to remember, but I think it cost $50 for each light to buy them.

Last edited:
It's a * shaped led light where you can fold the legs, push it through a small hole and then they fold out. That way you can have a larger led area than normally possible because of the bulb size.