IMGP0715.jpg
[/IMG]
IMGP0718.jpg
[/IMG]
IMGP0717.jpg
[/IMG]
IMGP0716.jpg
[/IMG]

Here it is before I started. The first thing I ordered was the rims and tires. Alot of people thought I was crazy and it would never work right. Now it is nearing completiom and is pretty sweet. Can't wait to get to the track.
CorvetteHighGrade004.jpg
[/IMG]

Here it is before I started. The first thing I ordered was the rims and tires. Alot of people thought I was crazy and it would never work right. Now it is nearing completiom and is pretty sweet. Can't wait to get to the track.
[/IMG]

I remember your thread as well as that photo (must have been at CF some time early 2006).... nice work :thumbs:

Sounds healthy. Are those proform bodies on your carb? I'm digging the purple.

Yes they are. I was not big on the purple but the Zex NOS is the same color also.

You did a great job on that tube frame! How about some detail on tools used like bender, type welder, etc and estimated cost of construction? Was there any book in particular that helped in your design? Cost is always an issue in planning any project. Do you have any tips on keeping the cost of construction down? Your car is sic and the Convo Pros are perfect!