Looking for door access panel

denpo

Carburated Nihilist
I'm looking for a 68-77 passenger side window motor door access panel.
Probably the very last missing piece of my resto,help me complete the puzzle.
Thank you.

It never shows, so patch with aluminum, seal with RTV....

but if you really want one, you can have the one off my car, not like MY car is stock or anything....

just pay me 4000 bux for R&R on the thing......:lol:

i dunno about shipping, and taxes and more shit.....

:lol::thumbs:

but if you really want one, you can have the one off my car, not like MY car is stock or anything....

Gene, not sure what you really mean there, but if you got one you don't use I can pay shipping. PM me if so. :drink:

Gene, not sure what you really mean there, but if you got one you don't use I can pay shipping. PM me if so. :drink:

AHEHEH....it's on the car and 'in use'.....but I wold have to take the door panel off, and remove it, then fab up a chunk of metal, which is what I suggested you do.....not that taking it apart and removing is much, but fabbing up a panel good enough, and putting it all together is about 2-3 hours work, not that the chunk of steel is even worth shipping.....

and I have NO clue what that all is about, being way north and all....

AHEHEH....it's on the car and 'in use'.....but I wold have to take the door panel off, and remove it, then fab up a chunk of metal, which is what I suggested you do.....not that taking it apart and removing is much, but fabbing up a panel good enough, and putting it all together is about 2-3 hours work, not that the chunk of steel is even worth shipping.....

and I have NO clue what that all is about, being way north and all....
Ok, then keep them on the car lol.

I'd be really sure J&D Corvette has them. You can Google their address. They are in Bellflower, Ca. I've bought used parts from them with no problem and their prices are reasonable.

I'd be really sure J&D Corvette has them. You can Google their address. They are in Bellflower, Ca. I've bought used parts from them with no problem and their prices are reasonable.

I remember them, Jeff took me there on my "Corvette day" in LA.
Truth is I already have a source for the part here in Canada : Ken's corvette part (Kitchener, ON), a honest guy who loves what he's doing.
I was just hoping someone would have one laying around.
Thanks for chiming in.

Truth is I already have a source for the part here in Canada : Ken's corvette part (Kitchener, ON), a honest guy who loves what he's doing.
Thanks for chiming in.

There's a Corvette parts place in Kitchener? I'm amazed that there are enough cars in the vicinity to support a business though I suppose that he could mail order all over Canada.

Thanks for chiming in.

There's a Corvette parts place in Kitchener? I'm amazed that there are enough cars in the vicinity to support a business though I suppose that he could mail order all over Canada.
Here is his website : http://www.corvetteparts.ca/ (I'm no affiliate, just a supporter)
Surely the business is tiny, and I often ordered part in the US, still be have our share of Vette hoarders. Most of the activity is in Ontario tho.

Thanks for chiming in.

Here is his website : http://www.corvetteparts.ca/ (I'm no affiliate, just a supporter)
Surely the business is tiny, and I often ordered part in the US, still be have our share of Vette hoarders. Most of the activity is in Ontario tho.

He operated out of his garage or used to, met him at a few of the swap meets in the area.