1969, 1989 ZR-1, & 1999 Misc Parts for Sale

Corvettes White

Guys, cleaning the garage.

Shoot an email if you are interested and I will forward photos. Or reply here. [email protected]

Have the following parts from the 1969 383 project:

New Waterpump (not rebuilt) TRW FP1455

New Carpet pad, front only.

New Fuel pump, Edelbrock for a small block.

New, almost, MSD 2 Blaster Coil.

A box of used headlamps. A few OEM including a T-3 and some misc Halogen.

An aftermarket oil cooler mounting bracket. Still in package.

A new set of spark plug wires, Jacob's 408118 universal fit.

A full box of wiring harnesses, used, is going to Bird's house.

A small block metal fan shourd. Also used on some of the BB motors if I recall correctly.

A 350/300 intake.

Heater fan, used.

In addition, have some used misc parts, but you would need to ask, the small weird stuff.

The above are free if you pickup from somewhere between Long Beach and Irvine in California. Not too interested in shipping unless you make it worth the effort.

A custom-made aluminum vacuum reservoir (storage) tank, with mounting brackets. Made to replace the steel one behind the power brake boster. Three ports, lighter than stock. $50.

And the following parts from the 1989 project:

Prototype rear-end out of 1989 ZR-1 number #10. This looks like it is for the Active Suspension cars. At least $1000.

6-speed 1989 ZR-1 console out of a graveyard crushed car. (No power key, just the hole for it.) This would make a good placeholder part if you need one, but it is not in good shape. At least $100.

8000 RPM Flat Dash. Brand new, never installed. Part number 25089313. This is the Canadian version of the dash. Offer.

Two rear tires. P315/35ZR17. These look brand new but have been mounted. I cannot tell if they have ever been on the ground - the molding whiskers are still there. Best I can tell, these were molded in February of 1989. On the right side ●709●. On the left side ●0729●. (I cannot make sense of this second code.) The wheels look like they have never been used. Looking to sell the tires, not the wheels. Offer.

Coolant tubes that look like they are off an Active Suspension ZR-1 car. If you own one of these cars, I will just send them to you. :wink:

This stuff I will ship.

And the following parts from the 1999 project:

Factory prototype front ZO-6 canards. Black, $100.

A set of braded stainless upper and lower radiator hoses, with the fancy chrome covered clamps. Installed but never used. Top hose has been shortened by ½ inch to better fit a racing radiator, but this should not effect usage. Just did not like the bling, so went back to stock. Best offer, but $100 will take them.

A set of used coil packs. Take off and replaced with MSD units. Free to local pick-up. $50 plus shipping if I box up and mail.

A fabricated intake to fit C5-R racing heads. This is a modified Holly (If I recall) aluminum unit. The part is from one of the cars that raced One-Lap of America a few years back. Best offer, but $200 will take it. (A sheet metal intake is $3000.)

LS-1 oil dip-stick tube. Free

Thanks, George

Last edited:
On the right side ●709●. On the left side ●0729●. (I cannot make sense of this second code.)

lotsa info here:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=11

according to this website your right side tire is from before the year 2000 (3 digit code) .... it was manufactured in the 70th week of the 9th year of the decade.... I was not aware that they had 70 weeks in each year back then.... :amazed:

Your left side tire was manufactured after 2000 (as indicated by the 4 digit code) ... during the 7th week of 2029....

The tire from the year 2029 might be very valuable for someone restoring a 2029 C13 Corvette..... :bump:

I meant the Ls intake :)

I will get you some better photos if you need.

This will only fit C5-R heads. No reasion to put it on anything else. In fact you can't. The angle of the face with the heads is at a different angle than all the other LS-X heads except these on the 7.0 LS-6 heads. However, the bolt pattern will not fit the LS-6 heads either.

But if you can use it we can work out getting it to you. The paint is not that shiney anymore. You can have the valve covers also. New ones about USD500 when you can find them. They are functional but no longer look new.

George

thum_9214c8835db84ad1.jpg

Last edited:
according to this website your right side tire is from before the year 2000 (3 digit code) .... it was manufactured in the 70th week of the 9th year of the decade.... I was not aware that they had 70 weeks in each year back then.... :amazed:

Your left side tire was manufactured after 2000 (as indicated by the 4 digit code) ... during the 7th week of 2029....

The tire from the year 2029 might be very valuable for someone restoring a 2029 C13 Corvette..... :bump:

Every 10 years the numbers start over from what I understand. But either way since the tires were never ment for sale, no one likely bothered to change the dies. The one-of-one stuff is crazy.

:beer:

George