For SALE -8AN FITTINGS! NEW!

phantomjock

For SALE -8AN FITTINGS!
BLACK -- SOLD
RED & BLUE -- Sale Pending!

Ok, OK, I learned a lot in this part of my project. ANd now I have some left overs.

12694e6c81b989207.jpg

These are brand new. Still in the little bitty zippy bags. These are Aluminum, -8AN fitttings that screw on to your braided hose. They have the swivel ends, so they won't bend the hose when you tighten them down.. Also the standard 37 degree fitting - so they'll fit any other -8AN.

There are 10 Black and 10 of the Red & Blue fittings. I'd like to get rid of the lot, and will sweeten the price if you take them all - but be fair now. ANd don't ask for other sizes, this is not a business - just cleaning the garage, make room for more stuff, and some beer money in my pocket.

These parts are NEW, but excess to my project.
10 Red & Blue -8AN fittings -- $25 - SALE PENDING!!!
10 Black -8AN fittings -- $25
-- SOLD!!

Buy them all and save on shipping costs! Buy some of my other stuff and save on shipping - I will combine your purchases to save you even more!

You can get the same bits from Jegs, or Summit for around 5 bucks for the red and blue, or near 6 buck for the black ones. They fit in a small package, so shipping will be minimal too.
So what do you say, Help finance my project and buy these parts!

PayPal Preferred
Actual Shipping costs - no hidden fees!
Local pick up OK too - just drop in to Fort Walton Beach -on the Red Neck Riveria - and bring CASH.

Last edited: