WTB body panels Corvette coupe-71

Have some broken fiberglas on my -71 coupe!.
Driver side rear quarter-panel 70-72.
Rear End Tail Lamp Panel 1968-1973.
IMG_0896.jpg

skada3.jpg

What's the difference between the 70-72 quarter panel and the one for a 73?
Have been searching the net for an answer but did not find anything!, but sure want to know because i just bought a -73 rear-clip that i wil use to repair the -71.
Some pics of 73 the rear.

rearclipright.jpg

rearclip.jpg

rearclipleft.jpg

J&D Corvette makes body panels.

I'd guess that factory parts are no longer available. Maybe 2-3 years ago, I was at J&D and they had a Coupe ready to paint. The shop manager said they had constructed it with all new NOS body panels. He said as far as he knew they were no longer available.

Just to mention that there is a rather significant difference between early/chrome sharks and later ones, not sure when the change took place, but in the front and rear there is about 1-2" plus of fender width.....years ago a friend showed up with a late shark in my driveway and with the two cars side by side, it became very apparent.....his was a bone stock car, never touched, mine is an old custom....that alerted me to something which was substantiated by viewing later sharks, and a tape measure.....

front and rear....the change is not something the typical eyeball going to see easily.....

:surrender: