Old man Spice needing some help from my old

Spice

older gentlemen racer's and chassis builder's from the past.
Guy's it's really a trip dpwn memory lane for some of us.
I'm building a model Corvette for which I'm fashioning the model after Jim Greendyke's #19 chopped raodster number #19 L88 car.
Jim partnered or in this case, teamed with John Greenwood. Greenwood drove a coupe in this case and the car number for Greenwood was #18. I have a couple pictures of the car #18, but have nothing for the #19 team car of Greendyke.
ANyone out there got any pictures of this car. Especially need the pic's for decals used, and application to the car, or in my case, model.
Any help would certainly be appreciated.

Spice

Is the car?? Says it was #50 Jim Greendyke/John Greenwood and shown here in the #22 outfit (Danny Long). It's a 1970 roadster apparently but obviously w/ 69 gills here.

22Dennylongrt.jpg

Got this off the greenwood website, no pics of the car as #19, if this is the car. No mention of a #19 anywhere, just the #50 and Jim Greendyke

http://www.greenwoodcorvettes.com/1970Convt.html

Also found this:

March 21, 1970

In Sebring, Florida, the 12 Hours of Sebring race is held.
1st in Grand Touring +5000 class: Tony DeLorenzo and Dick Lang in the #1 Corvette.
2nd in Grand Touring +5000 class: Bob Johnson, Robert Johnson, and Jim Greendyke in the #3 Corvette

Is the car?? Says it was #50 Jim Greendyke/John Greenwood and shown here in the #22 outfit (Danny Long). It's a 1970 roadster apparently but obviously w/ 69 gills here.

22Dennylongrt.jpg

Got this off the greenwood website, no pics of the car as #19, if this is the car. No mention of a #19 anywhere, just the #50 and Jim Greendyke

http://www.greenwoodcorvettes.com/1970Convt.html

Also found this:

March 21, 1970

In Sebring, Florida, the 12 Hours of Sebring race is held.
1st in Grand Touring +5000 class: Tony DeLorenzo and Dick Lang in the #1 Corvette.
2nd in Grand Touring +5000 class: Bob Johnson, Robert Johnson, and Jim Greendyke in the #3 Corvette

Denny Long had at least two Corvettes I know of, one built by him and Ralph Eckler when Eckler was in Sterling, IL (a car I later owned and raced) and one a Greenwood customer car sponsored by Bandag tire retreading....Denny is still racing except he now races a Porsche...

I think maybe this is the car you are looking for.

thum_534a146fdc9983c.jpg

I scanned it out of "Corvette Racing Legends, The Story Of The L-88 Option Package" by Dr. Peter J. Gimenez. Excellent book!

yes, this was the Jim Greendyke car for sure.
I didn't have a pic to go by and Greenwood car, had a black skunk strioe, but did know if the Greendyke had the same or not.
Took a chance and here's my finished project model.

Forgot to Thank you Guy's for all the help.

U's GUYZ is great, thanks a million, hope to be able to do the same in return one day.
VETTE's RULE MAN

As I said, and why I asked for some help, had no information other thatn a chopped windscreen, #19, pint on a diagonal from door and to hood.
This is car #1 in your pic, and believe me Greenwood had about 25 different paint schemes. so which I had no information, and gave this a shot in the dark.
By the way, I was told however that the grrendyke car also ran #1 for ot's number.
So again, thank you all. KID Vette win's.