Aluminum low profile racing jacks. $25--$30

jsssgrl1209

Banned
Since you guys all have corvettes you can agree with me that fitting a regular big old clunky floor jack underneath of a Vette is sometimes a pain in the ass!!! Especially with side pipes and the countless other aftermarket parts we put on our car to style them get in the way.

I am gonna clean out my garage a bit and have a total of 5 aluminum racing jacks. I will keep 3 but 2 must go!!!!!

The jacks are in good working order and nothing is broken on them. 1 jack has a light up saddle and the other does not. I want $30 for the light up one and $25 for the regular one.

This is a great oppurtunity to get a nice jack cheap. I can ship these out and buyer will pay all actual shipping cost. They are aluminum so shouldnt be too expensive to ship. I would guess from $20-$35 depending on location. thum_11074a93f8b990460.jpgthum_11074a93f8cb7ccd2.jpgthum_11074a93f8dbd72ea.jpg

Cool.
What's the minimum lifting height for these?
Who makes them?
Is the pad on the lit one soft or are the lights recessed into the bottom of the cup?
Finally, can you get a shipping quote for 11757? I'm just looking for one.

the minimum jack height is 3 1/2"... the jack with the led lights has a rubber pad with the recessed lights. It is made by duralast. I will try to get you a shipping quote on thursday. Busy week for me.

The jack came in today ...thanks again, Now all i have to do is find something to do with about a 100 feet of bubble wrap:rofl::rofl:

Bubble wrap......bubble wrap

POP POP POP away. You both got the same amount of bubble wrap children!!

I install garage doors for a living so get a ton of that stuff.

I just sold my seats on ebay and you should see how much bubble wrap are on them........ SO FEEL LUCKY hahaha