Cleaning out some racing parts

racervette69

Underachiever
1. Earls oil cooler, with an fittings, clean, removed when changing to wet sump for hillclimbs,

2.Carb spacer square bore 1.5 tall

3.Traco remote oil filter mount. remove to run hillclimbs

4.Moroso intake manifold filler kit complete

5. autometer oil temp guage 2 5/8"

6. Pressure guage autometer 0-300lb liquid filled, hookup line not included

7. CNC oil filter mount, eliminates the filter by pass port for 100% filtration.

Go to Jegs or summitt and look at costs new. Everything is in good useable condition for you buget racers

DSCF0219-1.jpg

Last edited:
Temp gauge

Maybe the oil cooler, I know it's used but at least I know it hasn't been through a blown motor

Temp gauge

Maybe the oil cooler, I know it's used but at least I know it hasn't been through a blown motor

PM sent,,, yes I have seprated the items and are priced each.

15 for the oil cooler, 10 for the pressure guage, 10 for the temp guage, 15 for the spacer, 15 for the manifold filler. plus shipping

Temp gauge

15 for the oil cooler, 10 for the pressure guage, 10 for the temp guage, 15 for the spacer, 15 for the manifold filler. plus shipping

I will take the oil cooler....

:loveletter:

Temp gauge

I will take the oil cooler....

:loveletter:

PM sent,................

Is the manifold filler still available?

PM sent.

still have,

Carb spacer square bore 1.5 tall $10

autometer oil temp guage 2 5/8" $10

Pressure guage autometer 0-300lb liquid filled, hookup line not included $10

CNC oil filter mount, eliminates the filter by pass port for 100% filtration. $12

DSCF0219-1-1-1.jpg

Last edited: