Vanacor's Corvette Parts

saudivette

Clueless In Sandland
Does anyone know if Vanacor's is still operating? I've tried to call them a couple of times and don't get any answer plus I've seen "rumours" online where they had a fire at their workshop.

Has anyone reveived parts from them recently? Does anyone in New Orleans drive past the place?

I want to get a spoiler and they were the cheapest around...

i tried calling them when i was going to order my bumper, no luck.. its been that way for a while. i even left a message asking them to call me back and to this day i havent got a damn thing.. shame really, they had some good parts, i especially anted their cowl hood... :suicide:

Weren't they in the news a couple of years ago with the son shooting the father or something to that extent? I think it was them.

A fire in nawlins huh....you'd think that all those water logged buildings were fire proof by now :D

I haven't been by there myself, but my wife said the building is boarded up and appears not to be open for business. She passed by there a couple months ago.

From what I saw the last time I was there, it was a fire trap to start with. Very cluttered facility.

I haven't been by there myself, but my wife said the building is boarded up and appears not to be open for business. She passed by there a couple months ago.

From what I saw the last time I was there, it was a fire trap to start with. Very cluttered facility.
Damn. Thanks for the confirmation though. I wonder if they'll reopen?

There was a guy stocking Vanacor parts and his price was equal to what Dianne was charging. Check out vettesbydesign and see if he has what you need.

I just put their phone number in my contact list and will try to remember to give them a call on Monday. Hopefully she just wont accept a call from sandy land.

Thanks anyway mate but don't worry about it. I finally got someone to answer the phone and he told me that Vanacor had had a fire that destroyed basically everything. The guy I was speaking to had bought the few molds that weren't destroyed...

That's sad news. Did they tell you which molds they were able to safe ? When you say "few" it really sounds bad....
I bought my rear flares from Vanacor, they were the only company offering 2" wide flares without the mudflaps, basically a downsized L88 flare.... I would like to buy a matching pair for the front but it seems like chances are slim to none that these molds survived....:cry::cry: