My Giant puzzle car.

Cherry

DREAD NAUGHT
After I got he car home, there were several large plastic stowage tubs with parts, plus a few dozen zip lock bags full of screws and small hardware. I noticed there were numbers written on the bags, who knows what the numbers meant. This car is totally stripped down.

A assembly line manual was with the car, The numbers on the little zip lock bags were page numbers in the manual..""I stumbled onto the madness and key to the puzzle. Who ever disassembled the car, went to the page, ID'ed the part and wrote the part number on the bag. I thought that guy was kind of smart? So in saying, when all fails read the manual? Putting it back together is fun and its not driving me insane, which I am already.

I thought I would mention this, as if there is more than three parts and have to leave it untouched for any period of time while restoring, then the madness is much easier to handle.

The End.

That is smart....one other benefit...if you decide to sell any, it should make it easier to jack the price up on fleabay for those who are insane for originality...I will always remember the '70 original oil pan drain plug that went for well over 100 bucks:lol:

That's nothing, I remember a $1000 NCRS correct 1968/1969 air filter wing nut.... it actually SOLD for over $1000.... therefore my 1979 original brake pads must be worth at least $500.... and the NCRS "correct" 1979 air from my 1979 spare tire must be worth a million....less polluted than today's air for sure.... :nuts::huh:

OIL PLUG $100.00, Money a fools are soon departed????

Yep! That's why I keep everything taken off my car....one mans trash is another mans gold!

1000k for a wing nut.....man, I need to get off my lazy azz and get some of that stuff on fleabay.

That's nothing, I remember a $1000 NCRS correct 1968/1969 air filter wing nut.... it actually SOLD for over $1000.... therefore my 1979 original brake pads must be worth at least $500.... and the NCRS "correct" 1979 air from my 1979 spare tire must be worth a million....less polluted than today's air for sure.... :nuts::huh:

The term is "stupid money."

hmmm... you think the original air from my '68 VW spare tire is NCRS correct for a 1968 Vette ????

I'll trade 40 year old air for a steeroids or flaming river R&P kit ..... :idea: