Yikes!!!!!!!

kwplot34

Heart Attack
We are under tornadoe warnings again for the rest of the night,noticed my house was getting dark inside so i looked out the window.Went and grabbed my camera and took this pic :sos:

101_0612.jpg

WoW , Kevin are hiding in the celar... Thats brings back bad memories of LA. Haven't seen any thing like that for 15 years! Keep your head down!!!

:twitch:You poor guys are getting beat to death this year.:smash:

It's starting to get annoying is what it is :rain: 2am this morning woke up by heavy storms and rain,and the same again tonight. It is just swampy wet around here,i think the longest we have gone with out a storm or rain so far is about 3 days.I may never get anything planted this year. :flash:

Hey Jeff did you like the e-mail i sent you :eek:

Wow...that looks scary...all we are getting is warnings about high tides and wind....

We had same shit...different day. Stuff that was in the front of the house was in the back...and vice versa. Broke several 100+ year old limbs off our 80 foot tall pecan trees. :( Hail, roaring wind that was VERY LOUD. Had to be around a weak F-1. Took shingles from many houses and obliterated a neighbors shed. Scary.

And I'm in Las Vegas, missing all the weather:waxer:

I did hear that lightning hit a tank at the old Phillips 66 refinery in KC Kansas and lit of some 54,000 barrels of gas.. That'll be fun- and give them yet another excuse to raise prices.

And I'm in Las Vegas, missing all the weather:waxer:

I did hear that lightning hit a tank at the old Phillips 66 refinery in KC Kansas and lit of some 54,000 barrels of gas.. That'll be fun- and give them yet another excuse to raise prices.

Oh Yippe,there goes the fuel prices again,as if they need a reason to raise the prices anyway :suicide:

We got hit pretty hard in Lee's Summit too. At least three houses got hit by lightning. Fire department was running all night. I also saw a couple "wall" clouds, but no tornados.

We were at a cruise night at Red Robin when we saw the dark clouds start rolling in... headed home and got it in the garage before the first rain-drop hit!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited:
It has been crazy.It seems like every times it rains now there are tornados in it!(It figures!I don't have a basement here.)

We got hit pretty hard in Lee's Summit too. At least three houses got hit by lightning. Fire department was running all night. I also saw a couple "wall" clouds, but no tornados.

We were at a cruise night at Red Robin when we saw the dark clouds start rolling in... headed home and got it in the garage before the first rain-drop hit!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Is that a good cruise or just so so?

The Red Robin in Lee's Summit? got any dates and times??
You can see that fuel storage fire burning from my house,and that sucker is still going tonight.

Here are the cruises we go to every week....

Red Robin - 1st & 3rd Tuesday 5-9. 40 Hiway & 470, Independence MO... 50 cars

Culver's - 2nd & 4th Tuesday 5-9 - 1/2 mile south of 40 Hiway and 7 Hiway, Blue Springs MO.. 70 cars

McDonalds - Every Thursday 5-9 - 291 Hiway & 24 Hiway, Independence MO... 100 cars

Pleasant Hill Downtown - 3rd Friday 5-9, Pleasant Hill MO... 175 cars

Blue Springs Downtown - 1st Saturday 5-9, Blue Springs MO... 200 cars

North KC - 2nd Saturday 5-9, At the old parking lots just east of Armor/210.... usually around 250 cars

Johnny Rays - 3rd Saturday 5-9, 50 Hiway, North outer road, Lee's Summit MO... 150 cars

Belton Downtown - 4th Saturday 5-9, Belton MO, 700 cars

Liberty Square - Last Saturday 5-9, Liberty MO, 200-300 cars

Kearney - 3rd Sunday 1-5, Kearney MO, 50-100 cars

There are more, those are the "Regulars"........

Belton is, BY FAR, the best cruise in all of KC. Always 700+ cars, never a disappointment. :D

Thanks for the info,Todd and myself were just looking some over on the KC vette web site,and are going to try and make some of these other shows,and the ones further south by you,will make for a good cruise.

Here are the cruises we go to every week....

Red Robin - 1st & 3rd Tuesday 5-9. 40 Hiway & 470, Independence MO... 50 cars

Culver's - 2nd & 4th Tuesday 5-9 - 1/2 mile south of 40 Hiway and 7 Hiway, Blue Springs MO.. 70 cars

McDonalds - Every Thursday 5-9 - 291 Hiway & 24 Hiway, Independence MO... 100 cars

Pleasant Hill Downtown - 3rd Friday 5-9, Pleasant Hill MO... 175 cars

Blue Springs Downtown - 1st Saturday 5-9, Blue Springs MO... 200 cars

North KC - 2nd Saturday 5-9, At the old parking lots just east of Armor/210.... usually around 250 cars

Johnny Rays - 3rd Saturday 5-9, 50 Hiway, North outer road, Lee's Summit MO... 150 cars

Belton Downtown - 4th Saturday 5-9, Belton MO, 700 cars

Liberty Square - Last Saturday 5-9, Liberty MO, 200-300 cars

Kearney - 3rd Sunday 1-5, Kearney MO, 50-100 cars

There are more, those are the "Regulars"........

Belton is, BY FAR, the best cruise in all of KC. Always 700+ cars, never a disappointment. :D

thanks for the info, hope to see you again at some of these