Pics Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion

Neat pix, those old Rochester FI units bring back memories, I friend of mine has about 10 of them in his basement, He buy them from guys taking them off vettes, and putting on carbs.....he would have sold them for 75 bux each....

I should have bought them all......

OH, the year was '67......been a while.....

another interesting point, he was a mass murderer, we found out, some years later......

lots of real cars but it`s hard to believe they let that #75 red/yellow thing race, it was a solo racer never a wheel to wheel road race car...

Hey Howard, you know Sammy Bell Jr, the guy with the gold and black, number 62 car? I chatted with him a bit. He bought the car new in 72 and recently resurrected it. He was a little bummed because he wiped a lobe on the cam but said he was going to race anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Hey Howard, you know Sammy Bell Jr, the guy with the gold and black, number 62 car? I chatted with him a bit. He bought the car new in 72 and recently resurrected it. He was a little bummed because he wiped a lobe on the cam but said he was going to race anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

I don`t but I saw a thread at CF about the rebuild, he restored it to the way he wanted it to be not as it was...a bit overdone for my taste