C2 for sale on racing junk right now....

rtj

Figured a few guys on this site would find this interesting. It is for sale on RJ now.

Heres the real deal SCCA Vintage race car. Autocrossed in the early 60s by a Dr in Portland as a Fuelie tanker car, Turned into a SCCA car by Pat Usher in 1966, Raced numerous SCCA races and the Portland Rose Cup. Sold to Dan Pearson who raced it in the Nortwest with his Dad for years. Then she went to Canada for the 80's, with Rolly Thibault at the helm. Was then sold to a private collecter where it it next to some NCRS cars for years. It now features a rebuilt roller motor 7k, rebuilt transmission, and rear end. New gauges, shocks and wiring, fuel cell radiater, carb, new Sparco S2000 race seat and new belts.

This car is dialed in, and ready to race, just ad fuel. This car just took first place at a SCCA event at PBIR.

Whens the last time you saw a 1963 Split Window Coupe race cart for sale ? It has two log books, an amazing roll cage, and the perfect 2 stage base coat clear coat paint.

Well worth the asking asking, its the only 1963 SWC race carfor sale in the world thats under 100k

68k, cash talks for a quick closing. Don't snooze and loose, this car will be sold.

Was looking at some C2's over there, thinking I could swap the mechanicals out of my car onto one of those. The race car above is to pricey for me.

white with blue trim ?? that guy likes to embellish the truth but I believe it has been sold

It was still listed yesterday, yes white with blue.

I wondered, as a sparco really is a ricer type seat.

white with blue trim ?? that guy likes to embellish the truth but I believe it has been sold

It was still listed yesterday, yes white with blue.

I wondered, as a sparco really is a ricer type seat.

probably still listed because if he ends the auction early they consider the item sold and expect the commission, if he lets the ad run out...no commission.