Body Glue suggestions?

SIXFOOTER

Looking for a cheaper solution than the 3M 08115 I have been useing, that stuff costs $25 to $40 for a 200ml dual cartrige. I need annother 4 or 5 to get the front clip all back on. I have a Lord Fusor kit (2 cans) but haven't figured out how to apply it yet, I figure its a 1:1 mix, but what to dispense it with. Maybe a cake decorator bag?

For the front clip I'd stick with a name brand high quality adhesive like the Duramix or Fusor ... you don't want that to come loose.... personally I was always too cheap to buy the dual cartridge mixing gun for $100.... if you have that already buy the good adhesive.
BTW, I saw a Ebay seller not too long ago who sells 3M and LordFusor products for half the price - in his auctions he says that the product is over the expiration date but he's sure it's still good..... your call, your risk.... he doesn't say how old that stuff really is..... if you find "a good deal" on Ebay, read the entire description... i almost bought it.... :footmouth::smash::suicide:

08115. It's a very good epoxy product.

I'll second that.........:thumbs:

You can fix Darn near anything with it.
We use it a lot on flexible bumper covers......rarely do I come across a cover
it will not work on. I had a pair of Dodge Dually ('96) rear fender flares that
were broken in several places and flapping in the wind.
(These are not SMC but some type of plastic which I don't remember the type)

Used a roll of sheet rock screen tape as as backer........V-ed all the areas and also used the 8115 as a filler.....it will feather edge nicely. That was over 5 years ago and those flares are still going strong. :yahoo: