Hey guys

Rip

Just wanted to say hi. I recognize most of the names here from other forums.
Thanks for having me.

Rip

Welcome, with a handle like Rip, I figger you know how to handle a Muncie....

:quote:

Thanks for the welcome guys. Actually "Rip" is a nickname I've been called forever. Wish I had a Muncie....sure would be fun. Ah.....last time I shifted gears was with a Borg Warner around 1962 or 63.
Good to catch up with Marck again.....first met him years ago on Netvettes. Still want to see his car finished...awesome job he's doing.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Rip

Thanks for the welcome guys. Actually "Rip" is a nickname I've been called forever. Wish I had a Muncie....sure would be fun. Ah.....last time I shifted gears was with a Borg Warner around 1962 or 63.
Good to catch up with Marck again.....first met him years ago on Netvettes. Still want to see his car finished...awesome job he's doing.

Rip

I KNEW IT....that I had cyber met Marck at Twinnie on another forum predating CF.....but he said no...but my memory associated him with maybe the alt.autos.corvette group off the old UUnet....like around '95 or so..maybe '96....but it must have been yet another group Netvettes...sounds familiar but short lived for me...hense forgetting the name....they still around???

:eek::fishing::twitch:

Rip

I KNEW IT....that I had cyber met Marck at Twinnie on another forum predating CF.....but he said no...but my memory associated him with maybe the alt.autos.corvette group off the old UUnet....like around '95 or so..maybe '96....but it must have been yet another group Netvettes...sounds familiar but short lived for me...hense forgetting the name....they still around???

:eek::fishing::twitch:

Fuzzy old memory here, but I think I saw Marck on Netvettes around 99 or 2000. I remember printing off a pic of his just finished engine and gave it to the boys at the local (small town) hot rod shop. It's still pinned on their wall. Netvettes went down maybe a year or so later for no apparent reason.