Here to help

Hello guys,
My name is Frank Kester, and an old friend of Birdmans. Although I do not own a Vette at this time, I would like to help out with transmission questions. I will try to check that section once a day. Frank

Hello guys,
My name is Frank Kester, and an old friend of Birdmans. Although I do not own a Vette at this time, I would like to help out with transmission questions. I will try to check that section once a day. Frank

Thanks for joining Frank. Your knowledge will be quite valuable.

Fullerton:)

smiley-thumbs-up-aqua.gif

Nice work Frank, thanks in advance for any stupid questions I ask you :)

Wayne. Frank is an old friend, His shop is 2 miles from my home. If you ever need anything, I can pick it up and ship it to you.:D

I have a tranny issue that I'll post in the driveline section. Can you check it out?

Hi frank

My trans runs and shifts great. But I did notice a leak not to bad just enought to get it dirty. cant see for sure were it coming from seems like it might be in the front.
what do you think it would take to put a stop to this?

Darrow 74 454

Hello guys,

i've got a good one for you.

I want to put a transgo stick shift kit in my 700R4. It has a hydraulic converter lockup from before. The kit has a wire spring that holds the governor heavy and light weights wide open.....i think..

If i install this is the converter going to lock and stall the engine as soon as i put it in gear?

Guys. This is the intro section. Start a thread in driveline. He ain't gonna look here.

i've got a good one for you.

I want to put a transgo stick shift kit in my 700R4. It has a hydraulic converter lockup from before. The kit has a wire spring that holds the governor heavy and light weights wide open.....i think..

If i install this is the converter going to lock and stall the engine as soon as i put it in gear?

Maybe it's not the right place to post it...but I like your new avitar:shocking: