cooking ???

MYBAD79

Hey, David Cook won the American Idol show... this is season 7 and it's the first time that I am amazed, stunned and simply shocked by the performance of one of the contestants: the cook f'ing rocks !!!!

David is a Kansas City boy....... and believe me, KC went nuts last night!!!

Both Davids were great, but Cook just had a lot more appeal to a greater audience (Rock)...

Little David collected the 12-year-old-girl vote on the cuteness factor.

But I liked both of them.

Cook rocks.

P.S..... How about that ZZTop song?!!! Whoa! :drink:

I`m amazed anyone over the age of 18 watches American Idol.....or are all you leghumpers watching to see how much cleavage Paula Abdul is showing? or possibly watching to see the drug/alcohol impaired Paula make a fool out of herself....again?..I know, you just want to see that ass Simon make an ass out of himself......come to think of it they are probably getting paid millions to act like an ass, while I sit here and do it for free....:quote:
redvetracr

Personnally, I don't care for the show.:smash: I believe House to be the best show on TV.:wink:

Funny how people like to hear some one who can't sing, most stand there and scream or moan. My ex used to P--s and moan , but she had two sets of lips! I'll probably get in trouble for this one?

Personnally, I don't care for the show.:smash: I believe House to be the best show on TV.:wink:

You like watching that conceited arrogant prick on TV but watching Alex and I go at it is just too much to bear?:lol:

You and Alex had sex?????????????????????:sick:

rolling.gif
rolling.gif
rolling.gif

Turtle do your feet hurt son? I'm sure they do, because to carry such a unhappy person all day long, your feet must be in some kinda agnoy!!!:gurney: