returning after 24 years off the circuit

Spice

know my old friends from here will like this project (restoration) for sure.
Many years ago, I found the 004 Grand Sport Corvette sitting in a very small race trailer over in Ormand Beach, Fl. Restored the car for the owner and then soon after held the Very first (1) Grand Sport Corvette Reunion of Oct 1978 at Sebring Fl. this reunion made the grand sports know as we know them today. In fact most all corvette owner's then, didn't have a clue there was a grand Sport, or what a Grand Sport was, to speak of there being only 5
of them. The value then around 30K on the high side. Didn't take long though, and when all the BS about them being destroyed, or crushed, or burned up, ect ect. ended, and all 5 still excisted...........well today, those 5 go for 7 figures each.
Well time for another reunion, and this time it's going to be all about 7 of them. And once again I have been asked to Chair the event. Now before anymore questions of the vent, AT THIS TIME, there is not a firm date, there is not a firm attendee roaster, nor venue. IT's all in the making and far from finished..................However, here's a peak at one of the Horor-ee's that will be there. And just being completed for vintage racing.

Many years ago, I found the 004 Grand Sport Corvette sitting in a very small race trailer over in Ormand Beach, Fl. Restored the car for the owner and then soon after held the Very first (1) Grand Sport Corvette Reunion of Oct 1978 at Sebring Fl. this reunion made the grand sports know as we know them today. In fact most all corvette owner's then, didn't have a clue there was a grand Sport, or what a Grand Sport was, to speak of there being only 5
of them. The value then around 30K on the high side. Didn't take long though, and when all the BS about them being destroyed, or crushed, or burned up, ect ect. ended, and all 5 still excisted...........well today, those 5 go for 7 figures each.
Well time for another reunion, and this time it's going to be all about 7 of them. And once again I have been asked to Chair the event. Now before anymore questions of the vent, AT THIS TIME, there is not a firm date, there is not a firm attendee roaster, nor venue. IT's all in the making and far from finished..................However, here's a peak at one of the Horor-ee's that will be there. And just being completed for vintage racing.

opps, how bout some pictures of her sitting in our garage? If you like whatyou see, go to my fb page and check out the resto album.

Attachments

• 85-IMSA-088.jpg
    85-IMSA-088.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 85-IMSA-101.jpg
    85-IMSA-101.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 68086_295317523901099_300223219_n.jpg
    68086_295317523901099_300223219_n.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 487348_295038563928995_1597197484_n.jpg
    487348_295038563928995_1597197484_n.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 69583_548771881803932_263087295_n.jpg
    69583_548771881803932_263087295_n.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 12

opps, how bout some pictures of her sitting in our garage? If you like whatyou see, go to my fb page and check out the resto album.

nice car.... don't mind me from here on it - anything else I'd say would source from bitterness and jealousy