Got some new wheels

What is it?
Really?

Looked like something german to me.

yeah right...... looks just like a VW or Opel .... :lol:

nice ride :bump:

Okay by german I meant like audi or some other european car. It wasn't a insult or anything, I just didn't recognize it is all. I have had 3rd gen f-bodies and currently a 97 camaro. Just never seen the new one is all, not really my cup a tea but the O/P likes it and thats all that matters.

Cool car, It kind of looks like the new Charger to me in that side view.

Best of luck with your bumble bee wheels....

can't go wrong with a LS3 ... yellow is a great color for the Camaro.... is it a 6spd ???

Didn't even look at an auto

:1st::1st::1st:

you'll like it :D

one thing you might not know: CAGS (computer asssisted gear selection) is very annoying and the little Predator handheld programmer can switch it "off" ... it also turns off the dashboard light which the cheaper plug in switches don't

Last edited:
can't go wrong with a LS3 ... yellow is a great color for the Camaro.... is it a 6spd ???

one thing you might not know: CAGS (computer asssisted gear selection) is very annoying and the little Predator handheld programmer can switch it "off" ... it also turns off the dashboard light which the cheaper plug in switches don't

still have a grin from my test drive, can't wait to pick it up next week and go for a drive in the country

But it does not turn off the rear O2 for bank efficiency if you install headers and no or small cats...guess how I found out! Stinking EPA!! Best to buy unlocked 2.xx model, nothing past 3.xx!!

But it does not turn off the rear O2 for bank efficiency if you install headers and no or small cats...guess how I found out! Stinking EPA!! Best to buy unlocked 2.xx model, nothing past 3.xx!!

You can cet a custom tune from Diablosport and download it... Email them or use their forum ... They can modify your tune to turn the O2 crap off