My other baby's back home

1Michel

Last night I went to my friend's little home shop to pick up my other baby.
I took it there for much needed maintenance.

1804f5dfe00a614d.jpg

35 deg, so the ride wasnt that bad at all.

The bike is ready for the season, cant wait to play with my little friends
1804f5dfe00d6e38.jpg

This time the weather was much better than when I took it to his shop.
nice and sunny day but it was 14 deg F outside.
Heres some pics of when I took it to his shop.

I first had to get it out of hibernation.
1804f5e00f364561.jpg

Then shovel a way out of the yard to get out easy. Ok ok I used the snow blower...
1804f5e00f394e9c.jpg

And NOT forget to put on a warm jacket.
1804f5e00f3ad4d5.jpg
1804f5e00f3d16e2.jpg

Last edited:
a snowmobile,...you californians don't know anything do you???

Ding ding ding we have a winner LOL
Thanks TT I did'nt know if I should answer his question....

Actually if he drives about 10miles west of Yucaipa, on hwy 10 in Loma Linda theres a dealer where they sell those very same snowmobiles.
the difference is that they are adapted to warmer weather.

Michel, did you tell them already about the snowplow bumper bracket you make for the Vette?

There in is the REASON, I moved to FLORIDA

Big sun today, 2pm on the neighbor's back deck in 80f+ temps, enjoyed 2 beers and debated about tmrw's projects....ho hum.....

nice breeze too, we trying to figger out how to 'manicure' our gardens...swap some plants around, according to our wife's wishes of course....

:nuts:

Big sun today, 2pm on the neighbor's back deck in 80f+ temps, enjoyed 2 beers and debated about tmrw's projects....ho hum.....

nice breeze too, we trying to figger out how to 'manicure' our gardens...swap some plants around, according to our wife's wishes of course....

Yea, Whatever. It was 70 here. In a couple of months you'll be complaining that its too hot and humid to go outside when i'm driving my vert in a perfect 75 deg on the cape.

Yea, Whatever. It was 70 here. In a couple of months you'll be complaining that its too hot and humid to go outside when i'm driving my vert in a perfect 75 deg on the cape.

Couple of months? Shame. It was 68* here today. Vette run this Sunday.:bounce:

Couple of months? Shame. It was 68* here today. Vette run this Sunday.:bounce:

NO it was 70 here today. I could have done a vet run right now and i won't even have to dodge illegals. On a hot day you can drive down the cape and it feels like natural air conditioning. There are several drive in movie theaters around and its just perfect to look at the stars in the summer nights. You guys have nasty ass hot humid air during prime time summer.

I'm tired of hearing all the bullcrap about how wonderful life is down there.

Last edited:
You want humidity? I'm in the southwest corner of Louisiana-- it's 68*F and so humid you can't see across the street. And no- it's NOT fog.