New Logo ??????????

SMYDA

Knuckle Dragger
????????

If it is...................I LIKE IT..........:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
That has always been my favorite C3 Racer.
Now I would really dig this on a T-Shirt.....................

redvetracrvettemod.png

That's what it's for. I liked it so much, I figured I'd put it on the main page too.

shirt.jpg

Isn't that redvetracr...it looks cool as hell!

Last edited:
I'll take 4 extra large right now thank you....so who do I write the check to....?????

We need something like a polo shirt too,,, those $ 2.00 shrinking T-shirts suck,, a good t-shirt would really be nice. Wonderful logo.

Gene, he is teasing us ?

I'd like a crew type shirt but I don't see any in white, or white with another color, preferrably black & red.

I hate polos :) the neck & sleeves are always tight, and if they're not it's like wearing a tent.

new_talladega_rev.gif

I agree with TT, T shirts are wearable, but those others, with collars and sleeves/etc buttons....don't work for me either....think it was a neck tie party or something.....:crutches::goodnight:

I like the crew shirts with collars/sleeves & buttons :) I hate polo shirts

What about a Tactical Shirt like "5.11 Tactical".
My wife and I own several in long and short sleeve. They may not be the cheapest
but they are a good quality shirt......with vented backs and extra storage pockets.
And they come in a verity of colors + Tall sizes :thumbs:
You can also get White if you look around.....My wife has one.
(If you can afford a Darn Corvette you can afford these shirts :D )

http://www.511tactical.com/511-tactical-shirt-short-sleeve-cotton-71152.html

71152_018_lg.jpg

tacticalShirt_detailPocket_lg.jpg

tacticalShirts_lg.jpg

SMYDA, yes those are the kinds of shirts I like, and they are similar to what I wear most of the time. I don't care if they cost 50$ or so. A T shirt is nice but a shirt also wears out pretty fast. I wouldn't mind if the shirt was a different color than white, white stains easily.

Dickies has nice shirts also (also witha multimedia pocket like those above)