ZF transmission in a C3

Stingray68

Hi
I am currently having a ZF S6-40 transmission installed in my 68 C3. The tunnel have been rebuilt and the next is to modify the console to fit the larger tunnel. Does anyone have a picture of how this might be done. It may save us some time.

Did you email me?

You'll need to go custom on the entire center console, the shifter sits a good bit further back.

console

Did you email me?

You'll need to go custom on the entire center console, the shifter sits a good bit further back.

Yes, I tried to mail you. The tranny is in the car and the tunnel is ready. Just awaiting to finish the console. My mechanic are in his way of custom make this . Just wanted to pick up some pic to get some idea to save some time or avoid possible unforseen problems

sorry cant be of help. Do you have pics of the whole installation so far? Would be interesting to see. How did you clear the slave cylinder? Did you mod the dr. side floor pan??

Have planned to go down there to see within two weeks - will give you an update..

thum_15254f3d7aa5abeb8.jpgthum_15254f3d7aebcbce6.jpg
The tunnel is custom made to be wider. He is now working on the center console
As you can see - it is made a small hatch to be able to access the cylinder from inside.
Have also got a "old shifter" made by Bill at ZR51 Performance to keep the old look.thum_15254f3d7f1137d90.jpg

Last edited: