Prosouth

PROSOUTH

Looks like the old CF Gang is here. I've been absent from the Forums for two years. I have been going through a divorce with my house, cars and shop held hostage. It's about to be over and I'm getting to keep everything and should be back in the shop next month. I'm sure I have missed a lot during my absence and I look forward to catching up and being a student of the Master M. J. aka TT. Looks like a great site! Thanks, Jim

Good to see you here. I remember you from the glory days of CF. Welcome to VetteMOD:bounce:

WOW, now there's a name from long back...back when things were still a okay over @ CF. Welcome Jim :)

Thanks for the welcome and I know it's going to be a great site from the roster I see here so far.

I missed the last two years of the CF and am not fully aware of the state of being it is in. I'm sure that there are still many members there who will migrate to this site as well.

The problems I remember from Cf were the different levels of ability as a whole and then when the new to the hobby Corvette owners/ members were trying to learn they seemed to be asking the same questions over and over again, usually getting on the advance hobbyist nerves.

Regardless, the needs of all are equal and have need to be served. However, when ideas and procedures are documented and cataloged as we address them we can cut down on the repeat questions and answers. I like having a reference or archives void of the general conversation we all enjoy but containing the condensed necessary directions to eliminate redundant posts. It would be nice to have the conversation on topic for debate and later condensed and added to the archive of the category. I like the format I see here and believe it is a start in the right direction and can be a living forum that can flex and change with growth and needs.

Getting long winded myself it seems and I wish to say I'm ecstatic to find the old gang and be able to catch up as I re-start an old project from the mothballs of two years. That doesn't sound like long when you say it fast ,but believe me it seems like a lifetime. Great to be back with the gang. Jim

JEEBUS, blast from the past....PROSOUTH.....

:shocking::shocking::beer::beer:Good to see all the olde tyme names appear from the dim past....