u-joint size for front differential pinion yoke 1310/20/30?

KAOS

so what is the correct size for the front differential pinion yoke size?

:DThere are 2 size pinion yokes used. The early cars used the small yokes then they mixed them up for a few years in the late 60's and then finally moved to the larger yokes.

Measure the yoke you have it should be the small one but it could have been changed in the past.
The small one is 3.250 cap - cap 1310 series Spicer # 5-785x
The large one is 3.625 cap- cap- 1330 Spicer # 5-790x

Thanks Gary...much appreciated. When the shop did my ROD6 conversion they were so kind to mix-matcht the u-joint size with the drive shaft flanges. Not that it seems to have caused any problems that I have noticed...just that it does not seem functionally correct having 1 u-joint with 1310 & 1330 size caps. Plus the shop I took my driveshaft too a while back said that because of the mix-match caps they could not setup a non-grease Spicer joint so that is the other reason I want to go with the same sized u-joints to keep everything equal in relationship.

I have one of these so called "bastard" joints on the rear of my driveshaft, 1310 and 1330 but I got a solid joint from Keisler (the driveshaft is 1330 and the diffy yoke is 1310).
I don't know the brand or where they buy their stuff but the local parts stores only had the greasable joints in this mixed size.