Asshat Hogan Get's 8 Months!

BBShark

Garage Monkey
Staff member
"Hulk" Hogans idiot seed plead guilty:

After months of denying any wrongdoing in the August 26th accident that left his friend a vegetable, Nick Hogan appeared in court today and plead guilty to felony reckless driving involving serious bodily injury. It's not terribly surprising that he chose to cop. The photos of his smashed Supra (http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2008/03/police-photos-o.html) make it pretty clear he wasn't doing anywhere near the posted 35MPH, and the fact that he had alcohol in his bloodstream isn't really a mitigating factor. The judge had wide latitude in the case, and sentenced Hogan to 8 Months in jail. Not too bad considering he could have gotten five years.

My prediction, he'll be back on the streets (with a new car from dad), until he finnaly succeeds in killing someone.

The face of Justice comes from our Washington self serving paperahnging sons of bitches, thus meaning the Hollywood freaks walk away free from their crimes. This is a mockery to the meaning of ""Justice""!

I don't know Larry, I'd like to think he'll actually learn somthin'. What he did was what everybody here has done at one time or another, fuckin' around in their car showin' off, somewhere they shouldn't have. That time it turned out horribly wrong. I just think most people in a situitation like that, do think twice if given a chance. I abhore the thought of kids out there drinkin', speedin', and in too much car that they didn't buy themselves. Takes somthing like this to snap them around. I really don't hear of rich kids outta control, (except Brittney, or Paris, and all they did was run over someone foot), I'm sure it happens, I just wanna think positive and wish some good can come of it.
(disclaimer: Hulk H., wrestling, rich kids, Paris, Brittney, and Spongebob are not real).

they should have given the Hulk and lovely Linda each eight months just for conceiving that idiot....and whats with the schmata in court Hulkster? don`t you think the world knows your bald? Imagine the dollars the Hulk pissed away on those two worthless kids and his trailer trash wife, the son a wannabee whigger/race car driver and the musical daughter who can`t sing.....

The problem with Hulk Jr. is that he can't drive period. The internet is littered with pictures of him crashing cars. He demolished a Viper (on a test drive) in a parking lot! This is what drives me nuts. If your parents are celebrities, the penalties for irresponsible (even criminal) behavior are greatly reduced.

The problem is that if it were you or me, we would be doin' the five (if not more).