Sink for the Shop

Corvettes White

Life moves on. My Daughter moved back in so I lost my workshop.

Any one need a Stainless Steel Sink, single basin with white fixtures? In decent shape, no dents from dropping car parts in it. Surface mount. Pick up or deliver if I am in your neighborhood.

George

So your shop was in your daughter's room????

Or is your daughter to live in the shop?

I'm sure there's an explanation which is politically correct, although, as a man, I don't quite see a problem either way....Can she weld?

(Sorry, I couldn't help it.)

No, she cannot weld. This sounds like it will lead into a joke, so I will let it be.

About 10 years ago, I took wall down between the garage and the master bedroom, dropping the floor to create a three-car garage complete with sitting area and full bath. (and we do not need to ask what happened to the master bedroom, as that might turn into another joke.)

So She and her husband decided to rent out their house and move back in with us to save a few dollars. I put the wall back up and tricked out the room.

Attachments

• 300397_10150265221426006_519366005_8031882_2090849_n.jpg
    300397_10150265221426006_519366005_8031882_2090849_n.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 17
No, she cannot weld. This sounds like it will lead into a joke, so I will let it be.

About 10 years ago, I took wall down between the garage and the master bedroom, dropping the floor to create a three-car garage complete with sitting area and full bath. (and we do not need to ask what happened to the master bedroom, as that might turn into another joke.)

So She and her husband decided to rent out their house and move back in with us to save a few dollars. I put the wall back up and tricked out the room.

Hey man, I have remodeled two of my houses to allow for a sub let apartment, times are tough now, so be it, no bones about it, want to sub out my room addtion and mbr/bath section again here, but not until something changes with other issues....:thumbs: