Lock keys in Vette...???

crazyhorse

No problem....

SlimJim002.jpg

flatbed005.jpg

flatbed009.jpg

Last edited:
SOmetimes you don't even need a tool. Just lean on the top and thump it with your fist over the latch. If the latches are not adjusted really tight they'll just swing open. Be very careful doing that if you have glass tops. (Don't ask!!)

SOmetimes you don't even need a tool. Just lean on the top and thump it with your fist over the latch. If the latches are not adjusted really tight they'll just swing open. Be very careful doing that if you have glass tops. (Don't ask!!)

Good to know... better have the CLUB!:twitch:

I just pulled my lock knob off the driver's side door, in order to lock the car I MUST use the outside door lock. I've NEVER locked my keys in it yet.:thumbs:

I leave the keys IN my vette, top down in many a lot.....you see, I have my own special security system wired with the same color wires for the whole computer....GOOD assed FREEKING LUCK figger THAT out Mr.Bitch Theif.....

car goes NO WHERE untill I hit the majic button and that's in a garage door opener....take THAT with me and they can sit there for a year with a hot box code cracker and never hit my combo as I tuned it outside the CB bands....so it's an illegal transmitter....think I care???

GOTCHA.....

I figger it's a vert anyway....so save me the top and windows ....:rain::bonkers::tomato:

I had spare door key in my wallet...did not work...never checked it when had one made...duh...

I had spare door key in my wallet...did not work...never checked it when had one made...duh...
Ha! That happened to me years ago. Locked the keys in the car, thought "no big deal" whipped out the spare and the damn thing didn't work.

Getting a spare cut is still the first thing I do whenever I get a new car, but I always check that they work before they get stowed in the wallet.