1977 Greenwood film Spring Spints. RA

That was cool. Whoever posted that has some other vids also. Includes an "outlaw" street race in Detroit.

When I was watching it, my GF asked what it was. I told her a race from the 70's. She said "you notice everyone is skinny"? Quite a difference from today.

That was cool. Whoever posted that has some other vids also. Includes an "outlaw" street race in Detroit.

When I was watching it, my GF asked what it was. I told her a race from the 70's. She said "you notice everyone is skinny"? Quite a difference from today.

I noticed that exact thing! I was going to post that, but I figured I'd probably piss someone off in the process.

I think that was the last year they held it??. At the end of the film the wrecked McLaren was Warren Tope's. Warren Tope was killed in the McLaren. Went under a guardrail after a axle broke. Also, That's the race that the BUDD sponsored Tony DeLorenzo's corvette crashed and burned. 73 or 74,, dont remember.