Is Nulon G70 suitable as additive for81 Vette diff

TimK

Hi all just new here.Have nearly finished 81 Vette.First one so bit of fun.Dumped smog motor was embarressed about the 190 hp.New motor is four bolt bored and stroked to 383,Edelbrock performer heads,10:1 KB hypers,roller rockers,Holley 670 street avenger,Wieand street warrior dual plane(I like the clean look of the Vette bonnet without scoops protruding)headers, 224/224 at 50 duration should be enough cam but will see how it goes Hei dizzy.After much thought went with t/h350 stage 2 shift kit with 3000 hi-stall,was going to go Muncie but the though of Brisbane traffic and red lights was to much.Am expecting around the 400hp mark .Any advice on more power ?Got rid of T/H350c as did not want the little computer setup standard T/H350 was 60mm longer so had to cut tailshaft.Total rebuild front end ,new interior ,gauges ,window motors, rubber seals,rebuilt headlights with kits ,total strip down respray .Had to dump urethane front bumper to rippled.Got new one from well known Vette supplier in Melbourne payed $750 for fiberglass replacement did not fit well at all.In the states around $350 but regular frieght was $700 untill my motor supplier offered to throw one in container for $70 shit eh.Had to mould front bumper on could just not afford to dump the $750 I payed for it.After much work it looks pretty cool just be difficult to replace.Car came with Center lines and a cool body kit so I cleaned these up and they look great.Anyone used Nulon G70 as diff additive or should I go for the GM stuff.Car has only 66000 on the clock so have not touched diff seemed OK when I drove it in.Just fitted new strut rubbers shocks and left the single standard rear spring.Again any advice on handling options gratefully accepted.TimK

Welcome to the motley crew.....

Pictures of ride are always nice....sorry I can't help on the additive question....

:hissyfit::nuts: