Harbor Freight welding cart

MYBAD79

Great deal for 60 bux shipped..... I welded 4 legs to the support tray that came with my Lincoln HD3200 and drilled a few holes and bolted the whole thing to the cart... now it has one additional shelf and the HomeDepot spray bomb paint somewhat matches the blue powdercoat on the cart....

Now I'm going to add a safety loop for the bottle and a few hooks for the hose and cables....

:bump::bump:

214ecc3913f421b.jpg

Great deal for 60 bux shipped..... I welded 4 legs to the support tray that came with my Lincoln HD3200 and drilled a few holes and bolted the whole thing to the cart... now it has one additional shelf and the HomeDepot spray bomb paint somewhat matches the blue powdercoat on the cart....

Now I'm going to add a safety loop for the bottle and a few hooks for the hose and cables....

:bump::bump:

214ecc3913f421b.jpg

I think that cart could be something with some mods like al bundy did with his shopping cart in that one episode

going to have to look for one of those, most of that chinese/indian stuff sold by HF is available here too...never saw that nice cart

It's only $49.95 in the catalog, $10 shipping..... now the chain to secure the bottle is simply ridiculous... maybe ok for a small size 1 bottle, definitely not for size 4.....

I never really like those carts so, I made my own out of an old toolbox.

I used square tubing to make a frame to attach the wheels to then bolted the box to the frame and made a bottle support out of 3/4" round tubing.

Yeah I know it needs paint. Made it in the winter before the garage had any heat with intentions on painting it first thing in the spring but, it seems like never have time to get back to it.
2224ed2fbcc50f69.jpg

I never really like those carts so, I made my own out of an old toolbox.

I used square tubing to make a frame to attach the wheels to then bolted the box to the frame and made a bottle support out of 3/4" round tubing.

Yeah I know it needs paint. Made it in the winter before the garage had any heat with intentions on painting it first thing in the spring but, it seems like never have time to get back to it.

looking good.... if I had an old toolbox to spare I'd probably do the same. That China Freight cart was only $49 ...lol.... so I thought why not make it fit what I've already got - the welding unit support that came with he HD3200 became the top shelf .... to top it all off, I just bought a BBQ grill cover that fits my newly modified cart perfectly, it doesn't say "lincoln" or "hobart" but i think the "Weber" script gives it a very nice touch :D :lol: