Finally Found the Gang

Dirtbuster1

I have been searching for the the guys from the " other Place ". It's just not the same since everyones departure. I have recieved much help from all in the past, and I expect nothing less hear.

Glad to find all.

:thumbs:

Good to see you here.......:drink:

Is that the finished product in your avatar????

Be sure to post pics of your '82 in the "PROJECTS" section.
I'm interested in seeing how she turned out.:cool:

John,

That what the finished product should look like after a little more work. Most everything is back together, and is driveable. Just trying to work out some rear suspension problems, and getting all of the bugs out of the CFI engine. I need to touch up a few paint spots, and install the decal package. My neck has been slowing me down lately. Not a lack of desire, just limited to what my neck will allowme to do.

I will try to post some updated pictures.

Herb

Take your time and don't over do it.

I make a visit to my Chiropractor every other Monday whether I need it or not.
Just works best for me this way.....keeps me in tune.......if I skip a couple of
visits it will take me a month or more to get back to normal.

Post when you can..........looking forward to it......:wink:

Take your time and don't over do it.

I make a visit to my Chiropractor every other Monday whether I need it or not.
Just works best for me this way.....keeps me in tune.......if I skip a couple of
visits it will take me a month or more to get back to normal.

Post when you can..........looking forward to it......:wink:

I did the neck cracking with the Chiropractor for 23 years. After that he told me to go see a surgeon. After 2 surgeries I still have more coming. Right now I'm getting steriods pumped in every 3 months. Its all that will work, other than the blade.

I'm wondering if the cracking of the neck was worth it now. I use to feel 18, now I just feel old!

My wife's had two discs fused and another replaced with a titanium job. She's better than before the op but still not perfect. Every so often she gets cortizone injected into her neck. All that shit is not pleasant...

I spent ages upside down in the driver's footwell today, sorting out my column for the Jeep box then trying to fit the damn clip that holds the clevis pin through the brake pedal. I don't feel 18 at the moment :clobbered:

After a few beers & pills, its sometimes hard to remember what the hell your doing. It might take a few times, but I eventally get it right.