1992 Cadillac Seville shift knob

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
Anybody care to guess how much the Dealership wants for this knob? (No cheating) Just take a wild one. Leather bound plastic.
PICT0002-57.jpg

$213+TAX:bonkers:

Wassa matter Piker?? drive a Caddy and can't afford it?? what's THIS, the GHETTO?????

:smash::smash::fishing:

I do hear you however, that's a bit extreme.....I find that recently that OLDE TYME GM policy of reasonable replacement parts has been ditched in favor...or RIP OFF......

CASE CLOSED.....

I paid $2,000 for the whole car. :lol:I bought it for the son. :D

Must be hell living in the ghetto....such a DEAL!!!!

actually it's a good move, most caddys are decent in a wreck, and reliability is not too bad overall...but your shituation of paying 10% of the purchase price for a TRIM item somehow is well.....:ill:

methinks it's time to go to a yard goods store and get wifey poo to stich up something you can cover it with....or

JUNKYARD!!!!!

something off a chebby should work....

come think of it....I gotta GM floor shifter, but it looks differant from that know you have....dunno what it's off of....but it's not all that heavy....

send a pix of the whole damn thing with a dimension....and maybe this is close matchup....I got this for the vette but not going to use it...so maybe it's useful to you....

price is right, anyway....

:lol:

I have bid on one at E-Bay. $10. I can buy 20 of those at that price.
As for the car, not a ding,scratch, or problem in 2 years till now. Not a bad deal at all.

I have bid on one at E-Bay. $10. I can buy 20 of those at that price.
As for the car, not a ding,scratch, or problem in 2 years till now. Not a bad deal at all.

You got it for your SON and no scratches on it?? unheard of.....

yeh, not worth shipping that shifter....but without it, well you become sort of shiftless.....

:eek::crylol:

Lunch is on me next time I come by your place - just make sure you eat $10 worth and you can call it even.

:bounce:How about that steering box and alternator? I'll be sticking close to home till my "Govt provided economic stimulus package" arrives.:quote: