Florida on fire.....

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
evening news, wildfires all OVER the joint tonight/afternoon.....

lovely....just like ten years ago....hope it don't stink up my hood too bad, I remember perfectly formed leaves from trees floating over my house...burnt to ash.....as in instant destruction.....

stinks and sux.....

:cussing:

I drove through Florida a few years back after some bad fires...fires were put out a week before...smelled pretty nasty...musty, burnt smell...it was bad.

They caught the white trash redneck who was lighting them in Palm Bay.

Apparently some kids also doing some matches play....6 years old?? something about that....great, another repeat of '98 when 1/2 the state went up.....wonderful....

I don't wanna change topics into one about cheeeep shit firebomb construction techniques either...but that is a LOT to do with the houses going up....60? of them so far....freeking nitwit contractors, and idiot homeowners buying them not knowing JACK about what in hell they buying....

I never figured out why these people don't have a generator hooked up to the sprinkler pump and sprayers on the roof. I have done 3 systems like that out in the acerage.
Dumber than hell

I never figured out why these people don't have a generator hooked up to the sprinkler pump and sprayers on the roof. I have done 3 systems like that out in the acerage.
Dumber than hell

SAME damn stupid reason they buy homes with Shake roofs.....

shingles are bad enough, but WOOD???

:crutches: