New Project

Stpman

I recently got another project to do (when the Vette is done) My best friend of 25 years passed away from cancer at 52 and during the celebration of his life (he didn't want a funeral) his mom & dad gave me his pride and joy a 73 Camaro RS/Z28 L82/M22

Here are a few picks of the car, the first 2 are from about 25 years ago and the next 2 are from today showing what happens when you rear end a dump truck

CAMARO%20Front.jpg

CAMARO%20Side.jpg

Crash%20Front%20Pass.jpg

Crash%20Front.jpg

I'm thinking LS1 (or LS2) 6 sp, a 4 link & disc brake conversion for the rear and maybe a set of 17" TT II's

Yup, through the years, seen many a car change hands like that, to kids/friends/friends kids even..

that don't really look all that bad in front, trick is what happened to the rest of the car over the decades....

best of luck, nice project....LS ummmmm.....snicker.....

:drink::evil:

Its really great that you got this car. That your friend and his family are supportive you owning the car is really good. Congradulations.

I had 3 70-72 Camaros. Always wanted a RS.

Can you still get the frontend parts?

I had 3 70-72 Camaros. Always wanted a RS.

Can you still get the frontend parts?

Oh yes. Classic industries has all that stuff. Ask Brutal. He used to work there. PM him to see what is good, and what is crap.

I've still got the engine that was in my 73 Z-28. Solid as a rock. 2.02 intakes valves, and with GM's 3927140 cam, a good intake and carb, I embarassed quite a few 455 Trans-Am's.
Great looking Camaro- a large number of them rusted away.