Corbeau A4 seats

MYBAD79

Just curious how the cloth version of these Corbeau seats hold up over time. I was looking at new leather covers and foam for the stock seats but that's $750 plus shipping compared to $600 shipped for two Corbeau seats... I could sell the stock seats to recoup some of the money...
Another thought is that leather or vinyl is hot as hell here in FL, I expect the cloth seats to be better suited for the hot temps here.... any thoughts ???
Will the stock sliders work with the new seats or should I just bolt them to the floor to get them as low as possible ?

I don't like the look of the corbeaus, still looking for something more appealing. They aren't exactly cheap either

They're a lot cheaper than Sparco seats and they're cloth so I'd be sweating less than on the lethaer/vinys stuff that I have now.... there are not too many options in this price range ($650 shipped for two seats)... there are many junk seats on Ebay for $350 shipped but they're cheap junk and most likely very uncomfortable

I just can't see myself spending almost $800 for foam and leather for the stock seats, the stockers aren't all that great either, they're too short for me and my head hits the plastic bucket (if I get rear ended I'll slice my skull open when hitting the seat bucket)....

Don't like sparcos either :)

Got some porsche electric seats here and some audi rs type recaro seats, they are awesome to look at, very comfortable...only problem....they don't fit.

We have a BMW at our shop that has a set of the Corbeau seats in it
along with the 4 point seat belts. The seats seem to be comfortable
though I've never taken a road trip in them.

All the interior in this car is stripped.........the Dude that owns it street races
it. Right now the engine is rattling big time. :huh: Personally I think the seats
look pretty sharp. Would not mind having a pair for the Vette.....in say....RED.

After having messed about with the kirkey road race seats I would not get a seat with the shoulder bolsters again.

I would get and tall side bolsters but no more shoulder bolsters.