Finaly, I might get some work done

1Michel

After a real ruff year (actualy a few of them) , I finaly can start working on the car.
I was constantly on the road and kinda lost control of the garage.

Spent the last few weeks sorting out the place, scrapped a few things and today I repainted the floor.
Somewhere the next couples of weeks I'll hopefully install some cabinets and shelves.

Even the paint went wrong the first coat, my mistake or the clerk's fault? not sure,
I shouldve checked, the frigging thing was pink.

The wife tough it was a cool color for a space to put her bike on but it's not exactly what I was looking for.

Anyway, after ordering a couples of gallons of new paint, the color I wanted, I did cover the pink stuff and it looks better.

Also, theres more space to work now since I threw whole bunch of garbage out. soooo, since I'm home everyday now I guess I'll be able to show some faster progress.

I had to talk about it. thanks for listening LOL

Now for tonight, I'm sitting in the garage and smoking a cigar with a few shots of JackD watching paint dry LOL

Last edited:
Thanks for the laugh! Pink floor and literally watching paint dry!

I think I'll join you on the cigar and a beer:mobeer:

Just come an join me, no problemo. I have beer but bring the cigar I ran out of them, smoked the last one tonight LOL

Oh I forgot, when I went to get the new paint, I was playing babysitter of my niece 2 girls, 4 and 7 years old.

Of course I didnt want to mess up again and reorder PINK so I was taking my time picking the little frigging paint samples huh?

Of course the 2 little princess were getting impatient, and kept asking "why dont you take this color or that color" and "come on uncle Mike youre slow"
finaly to finish with

"WE have to go to the bathroom!"

Everyone in the family knows that "patience" is NOT my trademark but I guess that the 2 little princess didnt know about that LOL

Anyway I ask the clerk if they could go to the store bathroom, on their way in, I tell them

"Hey girls, dont be an hour in there or I'll leave."

the 4 year old just looked at me as she confidently walked in the bathroom and said

"no you wont"

After choosing the paint, paying for it, walked around the store 3 or 4 times looking at paint brushes, rollers and gallons of paint, the 2 little divas finally got out.

First thing the little one says

"see? I told you you wouldnt leave huh?"

At least the paint was the good color this time !

Last edited:
Any photos of the pink floor ???

:lol:

I painted my garage floor with the cheap HomeDepot epoxy, lasted about 5 years and now it's time to re-do it..... can't complain at $25 a gallon.....

Any photos of the pink floor ???

:lol:

I painted my garage floor with the cheap HomeDepot epoxy, lasted about 5 years and now it's time to re-do it..... can't complain at $25 a gallon.....

I think I used similar stuff 5 years ago too.

I think Jo (My wife) took some pics using her cell phone.
She realy liked it! she kept saying her bike lokked good on the pink floor. LOL I'll check for sure.

yeah she has a few pics, dont know how to transfer them, I'll ask my son or his girlfriend to do that tomorow.

Last edited:
I painted the ceiling in one of our bedrooms a while ago. The can said white ceiling paint on it. It went on PINK as all can be. When it dried it was white.
Made it very easy to see what was painted during the process.

...I have beer but bring the cigar I ran out of them, smoked the last one tonight LOL...
Yeah, those cuban were pretty good:bounce:
I've been waiting for sooo long for this moment to come, go go Michel! :friends:

Just come an join me, no problemo. I have beer but bring the cigar I ran out of them, smoked the last one tonight LOL

Oh I forgot, when I went to get the new paint, I was playing babysitter of my niece 2 girls, 4 and 7 years old.

Of course I didnt want to mess up again and reorder PINK so I was taking my time picking the little frigging paint samples huh?

Of course the 2 little princess were getting impatient, and kept asking "why dont you take this color or that color" and "come on uncle Mike youre slow"
finaly to finish with

"WE have to go to the bathroom!"

Everyone in the family knows that "patience" is NOT my trademark but I guess that the 2 little princess didnt know about that LOL

Anyway I ask the clerk if they could go to the store bathroom, on their way in, I tell them

"Hey girls, dont be an hour in there or I'll leave."

the 4 year old just looked at me as she confidently walked in the bathroom and said

"no you wont"

After choosing the paint, paying for it, walked around the store 3 or 4 times looking at paint brushes, rollers and gallons of paint, the 2 little divas finally got out.

First thing the little one says

"see? I told you you wouldnt leave huh?"

At least the paint was the good color this time !

:shocking::1st: I remember that shit, from 25 years ago.....

:loveletter::amused: