Looks like the start of something good.....

Rolling Thunder

Good morning guys (and gals?). I joined the VetteMOD forum a few days ago and have been watching the threads. I see a lot of the old guys from CF that always had a healthy interest in improving our beloved cars. My kind of folks.

I am retired, iffy health and a life long Corvette fan. I have been driving Vettes for 30 years and currently own an '01 vert, '00 Coupe and the favorite... my 1971 coupe project "Rolling Thunder".

Glad to be here and hope to learn a lot from you all as I continue with my project.

Dave

:drink:

Hello Dave, Glad you joined up here. How's Rolling Thunder coming along? Am I going to have to come down there and help jump start the restoration? :drink: BTW, have you ever bumped into Gene Yopp from down in Paducah? He has a beautiful yellow 77 408 SB. He's become our Kentucky connection StLouis C3 Shark, and has made numerous trips up here for some of our events. Matter of fact, I think he is planning on coming up next weekend for our big C3 show (Sunday). Hope to get upwards of 45-50 C3's to attend. Common up if you aren't doing anything. :drink:

Bullshark

Hello Dave, Glad you joined up here. How's Rolling Thunder coming along? Am I going to have to come down there and help jump start the restoration? :drink: BTW, have you ever bumped into Gene Yopp from down in Paducah? He has a beautiful yellow 77 408 SB. He's become our Kentucky connection StLouis C3 Shark, and has made numerous trips up here for some of our events. Matter of fact, I think he is planning on coming up next weekend for our big C3 show (Sunday). Hope to get upwards of 45-50 C3's to attend. Common up if you aren't doing anything. :drink:

Bullshark

Thanks for the welcome guys. Hey Bob, you were one of the reasons I joined. Figured if they didn't throw you out they might put up with me too. :D You'd be welcome to come down anytime, but when I'm really going to need you is when it's time to get the fuel injection and computer all figured out. Saw your post on FI and already learned something new. :thumbs: I have seen Gene's car but have not had the pleasure of meeting him yet.

Pictures will start showing up in the projects thread tonight.

Dave
:beer:

more old farts, just what we need :devil:

Welcome Dave to VetteMOD :1st: