Mother's Day Sunday

but I'd have to waste another 30 on gas just to get them......

I'm going with "it's the thought that counts" this year :D

but I'd have to waste another 30 on gas just to get them......

I'm going with "it's the thought that counts" this year :D

Since you are a day ahead of us in the states,let us know how that works out for you :clobbered: might try it myself :goodevil:

yup... for $30 you might get this....

potted1.jpg

Agreed, but there's such a thing as spending money wisely. Flowers are not on that list IMO. Now, if it was a new set of tools or car parts, hell you can never have enough of those :devil:

mothersday schmothersday.... I swear the flower & cosmetics industry is behind that scheme. :bounce:

Agreed, but there's such a thing as spending money wisely. Flowers are not on that list IMO. Now, if it was a new set of tools or car parts, hell you can never have enough of those :devil:

mothersday schmothersday.... I swear the flower & cosmetics industry is behind that scheme. :bounce:

keep talking like that and you'll be living at the YMCA soon.:D

Here's what my boys bought my wife for Mother's Day...

Pretty cool... and she LOVES it!!! (She's a Vette-Girl)!!!

L11043580.jpg

At dinner with my mom yesterday she said she had something to tell me and apologized for not telling me when it happened....she had gone to Walmart in late March...two young women in thier 20's struck up a conversation and one reached into her purse took $150, then they ran from store...my mom alerted customers nearby and one followed and and was able to get license number as they drove away...THE POLICE did not come..but store manager took down all info...Later that evening,two San Diego Police officers came to her home and took a report...no arrest as yet...but these same two,apparently,have done this at two other Walmarts...
I asked my mom why she did not tell me me sooner,and she said she was afraid of what I'd do..(she is 86, still drives)....

I'm pissed off and I found out this morning they have identified driver via license plate but are still "gathering evidence" from the other two Walmarts...
Later....

Rich