67.5 vette

67.5vette

Just to get everyone caught up on my project. Many pics!

Concept
silvervette3.4.jpg

The beginning
b852_12.jpg

Getting dirty
DSCI0035.jpg

More mess
DSCI00012.jpg

Wheels and flare fabrication
porsche003.jpg

Exhaust panel mod
DSCI0026.jpg

Filler cap moved
porsche001.jpg

Door panel fabrication
DSC00123.jpg
DSC00127.jpg
DSC00133.jpg

DSC001571.jpg
2008_2_28007.jpg

Got tired of multicolored look so put down some primer
007.jpg
008.jpg

So, how long did it take this page to load? Oh well, now you are caught up.
Scott

Didn't you start a poll at one of the other sites about a C3/C2 mix breed ? Like 1 1/2 years ago maybe ??

The car looks awesome, can't wait to see more progress.

:drink:

AWESOME! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I really like that concept........looks like your doing a nice job pulling it off as well.
Keep those pics coming........the more detailed the better.

The whole C2 body looks sooooo much better with the sloped C3 windshield profile and the doors. It's awesome..dayum!

Me too LOL :D You should really pull some molds off that, it's...wwell..awesome. I have no words for it really. It's more beautiful than any C2 or C3. Imagine what it would look like with some flares....

I can't bring myself to cut the body for headlights. The old headlights were illegal in my state anyway so I decided to make them a little more illegal. I won't be driving it at night anyway other than the occassional show in town. I lowered the headlight buckets about 2" to clear the bumpers. I also bought some blacked out projector headlights. The chrome trim will be blacked out so all that will be seen is the round projectors. I think it will look nice and stick with the pro-touring look theme(and get the front end out of the 80's).
Excuse the mess. I have really been working on it trying to get the lionshare done by Oct when the baby is due!

DSC00230.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

Cool project, I love it!

Is the frontend a tilt? I don't see a line for the hood.

Man this is so neat, I saw the project somewhere else and asked you for more pics.
This is good, hey they keep telling us to buy hybrid car for the environement.... you got it. Thats an hybrid all right.
pls keep the pics of the progress coming.

Freeekiing AWESOME.......just GREAT.....

can I get you to do my car??? 3 hots and a cot, plus.....

BEER.....
:gurney::zzz: