Think I have a problem. . . .

kid_20peeing.jpg

:lol:

Every pissy cat in the hood, lucky you not get them inside the car doing that....

:smash::surrender:

Cars are like dogs, the first thing you teach them is not to relieve themselves in their crate.
Ok, I admit Vettes are of a stubborn specie.

By the way, I have a couple old calipers laying around in the garage. Does anybody pay money for them?

VB and P buys them, but shipping is a killer.

Didn't the Post office have some kind of deal that if the junk fits the box, it goes for a flat rate, regardless of weight??

long as not over 40? lbs.....

:surrender:

USPS flat rate box, $14.95 for a box 12x12x6, weight limit 70lbs for domestic....

"No really, honey! Now is the perfect opportunity to invest in Willwoods! They'll make the car so much safer than these old antiquated OEM brakes and I really want the car to be as safe as possible for you, sweetie-pie schnookums cuddle-bunny!"

"No really, honey! Now is the perfect opportunity to invest in Willwoods! They'll make the car so much safer than these old antiquated OEM brakes and I really want the car to be as safe as possible for you, sweetie-pie schnookums cuddle-bunny!"

Yeah, that's a big temptation! I've been wanting to get a set of Wilwoods anyway. But I already had a rebuilt caliper for the RF so I guess I will use that and the Wilwoods will wait. :(