Hammerhead gets some love.

Showme

After being locked away in the garage for too long,I got to pull the vette out and get back after it.The motor had to be pulled back out and the tranny as it will be getting the TKO.Some times it seems like one step forward and two steps back but It seems to be headed in the rite direction now.
The old thing is lookin ruff but it got to see some sun!
DSCN1421.jpg
while I was at it,I also got the other V-rod out.It's that time!!!
DSCN1423.jpg
I have been gathering parts for some time now and just ordered some more stuff last week.
thevrods.jpg
DSCN1123.jpg
DSCN1118.jpg
RandyMiscStuff031.jpg
Parts are starting to show up and it should make some major progress in the near future.
The new flywheel came today,it was the only thing holding back the install.

Last edited:
I'm kinda stoked about it.The funny thing is that the clutch pedal hung for years in this car while It ran the auto.I pulled it out for a willwood setup rite before loosing the motor.Now I need to put them back in! I still have two sets though.I hate undoing things!:surrender:

Kinda cool you start over bring it together.

Allways liked the style of your Hammehead-Vette.
Keep us updated.

You should talk with Steve M.Kuryla, he just sent me last week some cool Logo-design he made out of Hammerhead-sharks back then in the 80's.
Really cool designs.

Greetings
Robert

Kinda cool you start over bring it together.

Allways liked the style of your Hammehead-Vette.
Keep us updated.

You should talk with Steve M.Kuryla, he just sent me last week some cool Logo-design he made out of Hammerhead-sharks back then in the 80's.
Really cool designs.

Greetings
Robert

That would be cool!

So, are you going to have that car at any shows this year :club:

LOL!!!I know! I know!
Man it could happen,I'm spending money on it again so it's a good sign.I'm tryin not to cut any corners and it's gettin spendy but I still hope to have it purrin soon.
Good to hear from you Kevin,hows the back doin?

So, are you going to have that car at any shows this year :club:

LOL!!!I know! I know!
Man it could happen,I'm spending money on it again so it's a good sign.I'm tryin not to cut any corners and it's gettin spendy but I still hope to have it purrin soon.
Good to hear from you Kevin,hows the back doin?

The back! It's not getting any better,i just keep popp'n pain pill's to get along.
Glad to see you are making progress again on the vette.

Man I hate to hear that your still fighting back pain!That SUCKS! Good to hear from ya!:friends:
Anything new with the vette?

Last edited:
Man I hate to hear that your still fighting back pain!That SUCKS! Good to hear from ya!:friends:
Anything new with the vette?

I had it up on jack stands all winter as i cleaned all the under coating off,pulled off the whole rear suspension,rebuilt and painted everything including the frame. cleaning the rubber under coat off took forever,what a pain in the BUTT. It's done and looks good. Trailered the car to a chevy dealership and had a 4 wheel alignment done.

Almost forgot. I have a SB 400 that i am building to replace the motor thats in the car now.

Why do you want to replace that killer motor you have now?