Tires

Belgian1979vette

Had to buy new tires for my dd. Wow, just wow. Did any of you take a look at the prices of tires these day's or is this just in the EU that they are so expensive.

Seems as if they are made of gold instead of rubber...:bomb:

Had to buy new tires for my dd. Wow, just wow. Did any of you take a look at the prices of tires these day's or is this just in the EU that they are so expensive.

Seems as if they are made of gold instead of rubber...:bomb:

Just put new baldies on the front of the vette, and I had to do a LOT of fishing to get a good price....96 bux each 255/50/17 some sort of decent speed rating.....out the door with tax and mount/balance....250 bux....

other stores wanted 350 out the door, and the internet was no better, not even tire rack....I"m agnostic on brands, just date codes and speed ratings...and patterns...nice wide like the rim at 9.5"....

:flash:

I think it's just here, didn't notice any disturbing price inreases on tirerack and such. I'm looking for some 335 and 315 17s and they can't get them here or it'll cost me 2000E .... 450-500 Euro per tire!!! Insane! Gas prices nearing 9 bucks a gallon, tires insanely expensive, food prices going up.....not cool at all. But yhey, we got another one of those worthless JSF things ordered :bomb:

I think it's just here, didn't notice any disturbing price inreases on tirerack and such. I'm looking for some 335 and 315 17s and they can't get them here or it'll cost me 2000E .... 450-500 Euro per tire!!! Insane! Gas prices nearing 9 bucks a gallon, tires insanely expensive, food prices going up.....not cool at all. But yhey, we got another one of those worthless JSF things ordered :bomb:

What's that?? over here I think of JSF as Joint Strike Force....planes/bombs/missiles etc....

:bonkers:

9E a gallon!?!?!? We're about to go broke at ~$4/gallon here. Don't know how you do it. We know from a few years ago that around $4/gallon is the tipping point for the US economy. Business really starts tanking at anything over that.
(Meanwhile we're sitting on more oil, natural gas and coal reserves than almost any other nation on earth. Idiot politicians)

9E a gallon!?!?!? We're about to go broke at ~$4/gallon here. Don't know how you do it. We know from a few years ago that around $4/gallon is the tipping point for the US economy. Business really starts tanking at anything over that.
(Meanwhile we're sitting on more oil, natural gas and coal reserves than almost any other nation on earth. Idiot politicians)

Leadershit consists of a bunch of hippie colledge kids who lerned all the rong things from their PROGRESSIVE professors......

degrees in philosophy and shit,

cut the .gov budget by 50% from local to federal....easy....across the board....

keep taxes the same and tell the banks to go to hell....OR

just repudiate the damn debt....eff em all....

:bomb::D:clap:

What's that?? over here I think of JSF as Joint Strike Force....planes/bombs/missiles etc....

:bonkers:

That's exactly what it is, the Joint Strike Fighter, we're in it for a shitload of cash for a small country like ours, they are gonna lay off and sell off the majority of the armed forces here but we have to have the freaking JSF, Belgium will have a bigger army than us soon.

(Meanwhile we're sitting on more oil, natural gas and coal reserves than almost any other nation on earth. )

Can you document this statement? I hear it tossed around but have never found the source.

Do a Google, it's out there, but it's going to take some effort to get it.....first thing to do is shut down the EPA, cold and hard....eliminate any laws they operate under....

:smash:

One thing for sure, we have coal. So they want to give up on coal.

Natural gas we also have. If we start broadening the use of nat. gas we need to be sure the gov does not subsidize it's use for specific things, that will mess with the market price just like corn ethanol.

you should move here, "they" keep telling us there is no inflation, of course anyone who goes to a grocery store knows "they" are full of shit. filled up my wifes car today $3.85/gal...

you should move here, "they" keep telling us there is no inflation, of course anyone who goes to a grocery store knows "they" are full of shit. filled up my wifes car today $3.85/gal...

"they" are the same experts that told us the reccesion ended in June 2009 :confused2:

What do you expect when they create money out of thin air. In reality the products are not getting more expensive, it's our money that's worth less. Economically it makes sence for them, since our pay isn't evolving with inflation.