Russian Magazine Cover

Mr.Blue

How cool is this?!?!? My Vette is on the cover of one of Russia's largest car magazines, Auto Tune this month.
I'm still waiting for the actual magazine to be sent to me via snail mail, but here's the cover sent via e-mail. Enjoy, Glenn
Vetteonthecover.jpg

Congratulations Glenn!!! It sure looks great and I'm hoping you can share some of the photos ops they took with the models!!! :bounce:

Neat cars have an language of their own...universal, like girls and money. I'll bet it was a blast getting published, and again, Congratulations!!! You've got a fantastic Vette...

:1st::thumbs::1st::thumbs::1st::thumbs:

Congratulations Dude.........
That is indeed awesome............No doubt.

Very cool Glen. Very cool indeed.:cool:

:withstupid:very cool indeed, and in theland my grandparents left in 1895, to get over here....GP on both sides that is....

Thanksfor the concerns that apparentlh prompted Rich to call me, but I at the UBER GEEKS house in Ft Worth Tx. now and so on a strange keyboard and computer......be home sunday about 2pm or so.....

going to take pix of his place, and put them on my website, tell you what, I know that NO ONE will bleive this is his personal HOUSE and nothing hereis for SALE, not none of it....

:devil::devil::confused::drink:

Kudos

Thanks guys for all the kind words.
It IS amazing! So hard to believe it's gone world wide! WOW!
The actual magzine should be in my hands by this weekend. Can't wait.
Glenn

Translation

sweet :thumbs:

so what does it say on the cover ?? Is that Russian for "love is blue' ??

A friend of mine who can do so, translated it to roughly; "Between them there's 100 years. Grandpa Smith and his Corvette" (Cmnt is Russian for Smith) The photo on the inside page is NOT me with the model, Amanda. They posted a photo from the photo shoot we did with my friend, Robert "Bear" Johnson's car at the same time, by mistake. This is the photo they should have run with me and Amanda, (below), so maybe they will post it with his car if they do one later.
080224-7515.jpg

wow cool magazine cover thats definitely a keeper.....cool car.....and always cool chicks....keep up the good work, bob