corvette corrale lbgp

nearbrt

got the 69 runnin with birds help .going to long beach gran prix in april. they have a special zone for vette parking and hospitality ,hope to see some of the other rides from u all.check out the 3 day pass with corall parking ,fastest beach party in the world !!!!

got the 69 runnin with birds help .going to long beach gran prix in april. they have a special zone for vette parking and hospitality ,hope to see some of the other rides from u all.check out the 3 day pass with corall parking ,fastest beach party in the world !!!!

For as long as I can remember, FREE passes are available for the Friday practice day. Not as exciting as race day, but also not nearly as crowded.
Sometimes the sponsors offer free or discount coupons, but they have ALWAYS been published in the Long Beach Press Telegram. This seems to vary a bit every year. Sometimes they are only in the Friday edition, and sometimes for a week in advance. Pretty good deal for a $.25 newspaper. Now, there is always a chance that they could stop this practice, but like I said, they have ALWAYS done this in the past.
The hot tip is to park at a Blue Line station and take the train. I park for free at the station at Willow and Long Beach Blvd and pay $.65-senior rate, $1.50? regular price, to ride down close to the race. Sure beats paying $25-40 to park downtown in a really crowded parking lot and getting a door ding or having your car vandalized or burgled, and then have to walk through the local rif raff.