Anyone read this ?

My first reaction was disbelief, slowly followed by the realization that this kind of shit has been going on since man started making war. Do I like it? No. Is there anything I can do about it? No. Will it continue to go on? Yes. The report reads like a script from a spy thriller movie, that is probably why I feel de-sensitized to it.

I know, but still...It makes me wonder about the WTC and all the rest.

I don't "wonder" about it, you do.

Look up the source of this info. Look at some of thier past predictions (Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War, 2009.... WikiLeaks Set To Reveal US-UFO War In Southern Ocean, 2010)etc. The European Union Times is about as credible as Al qaeda

Look up the source of this info. Look at some of thier past predictions (Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War, 2009)etc. The European Union Times is about as credible as Al qaeda

The European Union Times ....where do you read that. This is a link to Yahoo.

Here is another link to basically the same story.

Maybe it's just me, but what does an ambassy guy do with an illegal gun in his pockets and why does he just shoot 2 guys down....

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-02-11/...e-custody-lahore-judicial-custody?_s=PM:WORLD

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12305049

Last edited:
The original story was reported in the EU Times almost 2 weeks ago quoting a Russian "report".

Just because some other source quoted an article written by racist nutjobs does not mean it's the truth. Do you beleive that the US is fighting a war with aliens from another planet? The EU Times does. Look into the ownership of EU Times, I think you might be suprised.

ORIGINAL STORY
CIA Spy Captured Giving Nuclear Bomb To Terrorists
Posted by EU Times on Feb 11th, 2011

One doesn't have to believe such things, but if one doesn't 'wonder', contemplate, about them sometimes, then one is not thinking very deeply

This world is going crazy. It looks like regular people, like you and me, somehow, sometime, somewhere are going to pay the price.

I came into this world just before the first crisis in 73, but haven't seen anything else than crisis'. I have 2 kids (9 + 12) and i'm afraid that the world they will end up, will even look a lot worse than what I had to face. And let's be honest, since 73, it wasn't much to look at either.

This article is a dupe. That the CIA would be trying to provide al Queda with nuclear material to trigger a nuclear incident to deflect world attention to a postulated economic crises. This is too bizarre to believe. This sounds like some of the 9/11 conspiracy stuff.

The two guys on the motorcycle were Pakistani Intelligence agents? Initial reports were that these guys had just moments before robbed a Pakistani leaving another ATM machine. With Davis, they just picked the wrong guy to rob.

A few months ago, (I've probably deleted the email), someone sent me some photos of what happened when three guys (looked Hispanic), also on motorbikes, decided to rob someone who just left an ATM machine in El Paso, Texas. WRONG guy to try to rob. He was an off duty El Paso policeman who was carrying (he also had an Hispanic name). He immediately killed two of them. There was a photo of the third who was wounded and laying on the street, holding himself up on one arm apparently asking for help. He apparently bled to death before the paramedics arrived. The final photo showed three bodies laying on the ground and two motorcycles also laying on the ground.

I kinda think the real story here is that it's not a good money making enterprise to try to rob people walking away from ATM machines when the ATM users are carrying concealed weapons and KNOW HOW TO USE THEIR WEAPONS.

Last edited: